You are invited to join our WEBINAR Panel discussion with IBN Immigration Solutions / Wings Travel Management and Eriscan Innovation Navigating international travel and tourism in a COVID 19 world
After months of uncertainty, many governments around the world are easing lockdown measures. But travel remains under a cloud of doubt and there appears to be no clear end in sight for the restrictions placed on travellers.
Join us as we explore some of these questions…
• When will the borders open?
• What are the risks when travelling cross-border, what are the regulations now?
• What can travellers expect to be the “new norm”?
• What does this mean for expats returning to work or often trying to return home?
• What is Duty of Care from both a traveller’s and a company’s perspective?
• How quickly could immigration services adjust to new regulations? Is it as simple as “adding a new step” to the process?
• How do you see the future panning out for immigrations and human mobilisation?
• What are the regulations and outlook for opening of borders for South Africa?
Time will tell when travel will return to more meaningful, pre-COVID 19 levels.
In collaboration with the following EU Bilateral Chambers