IBN Immigration Solutions is an award-winning immigration company specializing in immigration services for African countries as well as key international markets. IBN is an owner-managed organization, in which all employees strive for excellence in every facet of their work. The business is currently looking for an Immigration Consultant in their Johannesburg office in South Africa.
IBN is looking for an Immigration Consultant to join their agile and dynamic team in Johannesburg, South Africa. The role will be varied and will require a candidate who is able to work independently with a pro-active and can-do attitude. The ideal candidate will be organized and well structured with an interest in immigration and the law.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Sales of pre-qualified leads
- Key Account Management of corporate accounts
- Consultation and advisory to clients regarding their immigration needs
- Running with cases independently from A-Z
- Active utilization of systems
- Working close with Production Support
- The ideal candidate should possess the following skills:
- Experience as a consultant for South African immigration
- Ability to build relationships with clients and external partners
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient skills in all Microsoft products (Word, Excel, Teams, etc.)
- Organized and structured work ethic
It is imperative that the candidate has a keen interest in learning and developing as this is a core value of the organization. IBN prides itself on employing staff who are driven to achieve excellence and whose skill sets vary across disciplines.
Another key value of the organization is a desire to drive African growth through enabling talent to live and work on the continent. The candidate would be required to share this vision and feel a desire to contribute to stronger economies in Africa.
The successful candidate will enjoy the following benefits while working at IBN:
- Directly reporting to the Branch Manager of the business including ample exposure to senior management for a change to learn and grow.
- Exposure to all facets of the business: from sales through to consulting to engaging with clients. The role is varied, and the successful candidate will learn immensely across all areas of the business.
- The position allows for creative freedom and offers an environment where pro-active and creative ideas are welcomed.
- IBN is a truly inclusive and diverse organization, where the successful candidate will get to work and engage with various cultures in the immediate environment.
The candidate is required to have completed a diploma in a relevant field.
If you are interested in joining a fast-growing business, currently expanding across the continent, then please apply here.
|Job Category||Immigration Consultant|