IBN Immigration Solutions is an award-winning immigration company providing specialist immigration services for South Africa and various other African countries as well as some international markets. We have been assisting our corporate and private clients for over 20 years and have offices in Cape Town, Johannesburg, Nairobi and Windhoek. We are a growing company offering an attractive work environment.
At IBN Immigration Solutions we are looking for a JUNIOR Immigration Consultant to join our diverse team of Immigration enthusiasts at our CAPE TOWN OFFICE:
Your responsibilities will include:
Supporting production case managers with allocated cases:
- Company research
- Complete and compile visa applications
- Organise translations
- Dealing with home affairs related matters, drafting letter of support, drafting sending/ receiving letter and declaration by employer for ICT
- Follow up on pending applications, phone calls to the embassies, VFS, SAQA, SAPS, home affairs
- Collecting client results from VFS
- Accompany customers to VFS, going to court for documents to be apostilled, drafting representative letters, capturing applications on VFS system, loading clients on CMS
- Reports to production case manager
Depending on your experience you might also be consulting clients on your own and be handling your own immigration cases.
What we offer you:
- Never a boring day
- Valuable work experience in a very international and multicultural environment
- Flexible working hours
- Market-related salary
- Be apart of a young and dynamic team and become part of a company operating in whole South Africa and Southern African countries
- A demanding but kind management constantly supporting your growth
- Our vision: “Enabling talent to work and live within Africa and make a contribution to develop this energetic and fascinating continent and its people”
- Nice staff functions and staff braais, great tea/coffee and lots of nice surprises all year round
- Immigration knowledge highly advantageous
- Are you motivated, determined to constantly improve and love working in a young and dynamic team?
- An expert and very familiar with how to handle Internet searches efficiently?
- Are you able to work independently, efficiently and keep calm under pressure?
- Are you willing to go the extra mile and provide exceptional results with being very driven?
- Do you have a very good experience with MS Office/Outlook?
- Have at least two years’ work experience, preferred in a legal/immigration related role?
- Having strong self-organisation skills as well as high motivation to achieve and love to learn new things?
- Are you a decision-maker that thinks pro-actively and outside the box?
- Fluent in English (written and spoken) is a must. An additional language is advantageous
- South African citizenship or permanent residence in RSA
To apply, please fill out our career history form here.
If you do not hear from us within 10 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.