IBN Immigration Solutions is an award-winning immigration company specializing in immigration services for African countries as well as key international markets. IBN is an owner-managed organisation, in which all employees strive for excellence in every facet of their work.
IBN is looking for a Marketing Intern to support the Marketing Manager with the development of the marketing strategy which aligns to the overall company strategy and goals across all offices within Africa.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Content planning for all marketing activities
- Content upload on Website
- Creating monthly Newsletter
- Writing of x amount of blog articles
- Social media: Management of all accounts: Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, Podcast, eBooks
- responsible for organising the creation of online content
- responsible that created online content adheres to overall strategy
- Creating statistics of usage/followers
- Responsible to grow number of followers
The ideal candidate should possess the following skills:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Additional languages are a bonus
- Proficient skills in all Microsoft products (Word, Excel, etc.)
- Solid grasp of analytics
- An ability to understand buyer needs and the sales process
- Ability to tell a story. Excellent writing ability
- Experience with contemporary digital tools, platforms, and channels
- Digital advertising experience
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
It is imperative that the candidate has a keen interest in learning and developing as this is a core value of the organisation. IBN prides itself on employing staff who are driven to achieve excellence and whose skill sets vary across disciplines.
Another key value of the organisation is a desire to drive African growth through enabling talent to live and work on the continent. The candidate would be required to share this vision and feel a desire to contribute to stronger economies in Africa.
The successful candidate will enjoy the following benefits while working at IBN:
- Exposure to all facets of the business: from sales through to consulting to engaging with clients. The role is varied, and the successful candidate will learn immensely across all areas of the business.
- The position allows for creative freedom and offers an environment where pro-active and creative ideas are welcomed.
- IBN is a truly inclusive and diverse organization, where the successful candidate will get to work and engage with various cultures in the immediate environment.
The candidate is required to have completed a degree or diploma in a relevant field.
If you are interested in joining a fast-growing business, currently expanding across the continent, then please apply here.
|Job Category||Marketing Intern|