A lot of things happen when you move from one country to another, even more obstacles can be expected when you have your entire family moving with you.
The head of our outbound department Sue-Allan Mehl gives some insight on this.
What are the major obstacles of moving to South Africa.
1) What is the most difficult part of the work visa process when coming out with your family.
2) What do spouses often ask her to do.
3) What should families on international assignments always make sure they have before they apply for their visas.
4) Can spouses work in in South Africa
5) What do you love most about your job
Contact us at www.ibn.co.za/contact-us/ for any immigration assistance, or send us an email at [email protected]